- My cell phone is not a computer mouse. Never leave it next to your keyboard.
- Why can’t they make milk cartons that open on both sides? I fall for that one every time!
- Never, never fart in the sauna.
- There’s nothing better than holding a warm bag of dog poo on a cold day.
- It is impossible to eat salad in the backseat of a convertible, no matter how much dressing you put on. I felt like I was trying to eat in space, only on fast forward.
- When you are playing field hockey and someone “has your number” it is best to change numbers.
- My breasts are in the same place they were when I was 20, I just now have to put my arms up over my head.In Victoria, the fog collects on my moustache when I run.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
What I Learned Over the Past Three Years:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment