- I quit dying my hair and discover that I am now totally gray.
- Strangers say, “You must be having a darling day with your grandsons.”
- I pee my pants when my husband sneezes.
- I can breastfeed a baby in a car seat without removing my seatbelt.
- I went into a pharmacy and asked the store clerk for hair removal wax AND a pregnancy test in the same breath.
- I went to my 25th High School Reunion in August.
- I’ve gained a pound a year since school.
- I can no longer raise my arms over my head to make my breasts look like they did when I was 18.
- I must sit to put on shoes — everyone’s.
- I can’t read kids’ clothing and shoe size labels without removing my glasses.
- I can kiss a baby on the nose while breastfeeding.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Older Mom Trials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment